• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into DarkAvatar

HydroMan

Verified Member
I'm pretty sure this is already suggested, but if not, then I suggest there should be a other type of avatar called - DarkAvatar. This would act pretty much like the normal Avatar. Except the Dark one would only be able to control one element, as the first darkavatar known to be Unaloq, which he only held waterbending before it's dead. Of course, dark avatar would still have access to avatarstate, for devastating blow with his only one enpowered bending. Thats all about it :)

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I'm pretty sure this is already suggested, but if not, then I suggest there should be a other type of avatar called - DarkAvatar. This would act pretty much like the normal Avatar. Except the Dark one would only be able to control one element, as the first darkavatar known to be Unaloq, which he only held waterbending before it's dead. Of course, dark avatar would still have access to avatarstate, for devastating blow with his only one enpowered bending. Thats all about it :)
Unavaatu only had waterbending because vaatu didn't have any of the elements like raava

HydroMan

Verified Member
And after some time when Wan died, normal people couldn't get elements from the turtle lions for what reason i don't know. When the first dark avatar has become Unaloq, he couldn't get other elements like (non)-bender people couldn't get. Thus the rule should be in the plugin that dark avatar cycle could only contain one element, as no one got more than one element where the opportunity to get for the dark avatar/raava/Unaloq/[whatever] was in and before wans timeline.

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
But we should make the plugin canon and realistic? Right? ;) :p
Well it wasn't because wan died that the lion turtles stopped giving elements, it was because they wanted the people to live on their own with the spirits. Or because wan made two worlds

erikwazhere

Verified Member
Oh and also Unavaatu had spirit vines because Unlaq was a water bender, but what special move could a Earth Fark Avatar have?

Gold

Verified Member
Oh and also Unavaatu had spirit vines because Unlaq was a water bender, but what special move could a Earth Fark Avatar have?
Hehe, Earth Fark Avatar, cue serious mode, I think it should be compatible with other subelements like Lava, Sand or Metal.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
There should be no Dark Avatar Cycle, as the Spirit of Darkness was destroid with Unalaq's soul. Plus, the cicle was only created due to the order Wan and Raava recieved the Elements from the Ancient Ones. Since the Dark Avatar never met a Lion-Turtle, and so he never recieved the other three Elements, there is no cycle. "Teoricamente", if the Dark Avatar Spirit wasn't destroid, Vaatu would reborn when Unalaa reborns.

HydroMan

Verified Member
There should be no Dark Avatar Cycle, as the Spirit of Darkness was destroid with Unalaq's soul. Plus, the cicle was only created due to the order Wan and Raava recieved the Elements from the Ancient Ones. Since the Dark Avatar never met a Lion-Turtle, and so he never recieved the other three Elements, there is no cycle. "Teoricamente", if the Dark Avatar Spirit wasn't destroid, Vaatu would reborn when Unalaa reborns.
That doesn'tean we cant have DarkAvatar. If we can kill normal avatar in the plugin whilst his in avatarstate, would you like that there shouldn't be new avatar and cycle for the owner to choose? What's the fun in that. :p

HydroMan

Verified Member
Meanie, why didn't you tag me? ;-; I for one LOVE this idea. A dark avatar that only wields 1 element but has control over the AvatarState. I like it! :D
When in comes for me in tagging people, I dont even what to call :-: . Next time, I promise, i'll tag you to. ._.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
That doesn'tean we cant have DarkAvatar. If we can kill normal avatar in the plugin whilst his in avatarstate, would you like that there shouldn't be new avatar and cycle for the owner to choose? What's the fun in that. :p
I'm just saying taht there is no reason for the Dark Cycle to exist AND I'm saying the Dark Avatar should also get the four Elements :3