• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Cyclone

Cyclone 1.0.0

YourAverageNerd

Verified Member
YourAverageNerd submitted a new resource:

Cyclone - Give a twist to your AirSpout

Cyclone
Give a twist to your AirSpout
Description:
This combo allows an AirSpout user to expand their spout into a spinning, wider spout, which blows away nearby entities. The fact it gets wider also prevents it from being destroyed by incoming attacks. If the spout is too high, it may break. The user can also not move horizontally while using this,...
Read more about this resource...

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I tested it out.

You should update the description to say that it's compatible with spigot 1.11.2 (Because it is? idk)

You should really add a gif showing how it moves because it does work differently than what I thought.

Suggestion for the move it's self: I think you should allow the air to burst outward sort of like the airburst that activated when you fall from a height. It looks like your standing on a cylinder of air and only pushes people outward if they come TO your spout. Basically, I suggest making it more of a projectile (Since you cannot move while it's activated). If you don't think it being a projectile is where you want to go with this move, then that's totally fine. Just my opinion.

**EDIT**
Just a couple of rings of air particles bursting outward with the spout being the point of origin and like 5 blocks being the end of animation would be fine, just some to add a bit more depth to it.
**END OF EDIT**

Overall I think it's a really good move! While typing this I went to go look at it and I accidentally activated it. Idk how I did that but apparently it's really easy to activate xD Really well put together and doesn't create lag!