• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Custom Server Need Help

Hello people,
I am running my own bending server for a few people and I would like to make it so once they have picked an element they can't change whenever they want. How do I make it so they can only pick their element once and then I the owner have to change it for them if they wish to switch.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
This is the default behaviour. Unless a player has the permission node bending.command.rechoose, they cannot change their element.

To reword what I said, it's already the default to not have it. You don't need to negate it as players will not have it unless you give them it.
Got it. Is there some way to accidentally give permission to someone? Would de-opping someone take away their ability to change?

xNuminousx

if you have not modified someones permissions then when they're de-oped they will go back to having only default permissions. So naturally, de-oping someone would take away their ability to change elements unless you've given them the permission node to change. I don't believe you can "accidentally" give permissions to someone.