• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Custom items

X_Eco

Verified Member
Items suggestion for the new RPG version.
Also crafting recipe can be left up to you.

Oasis water-Has 10 uses.When healing the healing effect is rapidly increase and gives a 1 minute regen.I thnk there is a command for admin to set a location where you can fill up bottle for the water.

Water pouch-You might not like it as we have bottle but this has 100% water retrieval.(might be op be can be used consecutively twice before water return to pouch).

Fire armour-Increase attack power and gives a 3 block extra distant to attacks.

Water armour-Increase range of selecting water and gives slight increase in attack and defence.

Earth Armour-Increase defence and earth moves can shoot 3 block further.

Air armour-Increase speed and gives a longer range to air moves.

Chi armour- Increase speed and jump and has a slightly higher chance of blocking chi.

Toth's belt-Increase earth benders defence more than regular earth armour.

Air glider-When held in hand can glide.While holding it bending power is increase slightly.

Sauka's Boomerang-I don't quite know how would you implement this......

So tell me what you think.

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
These ideas are good but they only increase your bending abilities. Try to think of items that have other uses besides making your bending better. It would be easy to crank out a bunch of items that increase X element by X time. The grappling hook is a tool, not a buff giver. Think along those lines.

ashe36

Verified Member
Most of the ideas were good, but I dislike the idea of armor enhancing a bender's abilities. Especially as a firebender, who were often seen disclothing to give them more mobility and easier poses. We have never seen a specific incident where your armor has enhanced your bending, only made certain things easier, such as the Dai Li gloves.