• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Custom items?

Status
Not open for further replies.

X_Eco

Verified Member
I have notice a lot of moves flying about but what about items?

My suggestions:

Water pouch-A custom bottle that has a 100% chance of reciving water back and has a quicker retrieval of water.

Nation armour-Custom armour of all the nations:

Fire-Slightly enhances attack and speed of fire bender.Increeases the distant of fire jet.
Water-Slightly enhances healing and speed of water benders.Increases range of how far a water bender can select water from.
Eart-Increases slightly deffence and attack.Lava flow and earth smash last 2 second longer.
Air-Increases slightly speed and deffence.Air slice can reach 3 block further.

Oasis water-Canbe used for 100 durability.Each time use loses 1 durability.Healing water is rapidly increase.

Eartchampion belt thing....The one Thoth had-Incrrease earth bender deffence significantly.

Hand glider-(Not sure if it's on the game)-Can be used when held in hand can glide.

Fire crackers thing....-Eating them will give fire benders a boost in power for 3 minutes

So what do you think?

V

Vidcom

A lot of these would be much, much better suited for the RPG plugin than Core, but besides that, it's all good :)

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
I'm sure that when the RPG plugin comes out there will be more custom items like this but I'm not so sure if they will be adding these right now. The development team is more focused on getting the core aspect of bending finished first. Also, as just a small suggestion id think about items other then ones that just boost your abilities. The air glider is a good idea but has been suggested a ton. Think of items more like the grappling hook and glider.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Thread denied, as this may be better suited for the RPG addon for ProjectKorra. I recommend you open this suggestion again when that area of the forum becomes available.

Status
Not open for further replies.