• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Counter

Currently probending has attacks and no defensive except for earth so I think we should add some counter attacks that allow you to block the attack and if the attack is of the players element it goes around their back and can be fired back at them

Last edited:
Like in "The Legend of Korra Videogame"?
No, I disagree. There is no way a waterbender would be able to redirect fire with his bare arms. Waterbenders bend water, firebenders bend fire and earthbenders bend earth. Only that Element. Benders should be able to block other Element blasts, but only redirect those from the same Element he/she is bender of.

Like in "The Legend of Korra Videogame"?
No, I disagree. There is no way a waterbender would be able to redirect fire with his bare arms. Waterbenders bend water, firebenders bend fire and earthbenders bend earth. Only that Element. Benders should be able to block other Element blasts, but only redirect those from the same Element he/she is bender of.
In the idea it says if its the same element they can throw it back at them but remember you can use your element as kind of a shield to destroy the opponents attack like a slash.

Last edited: