• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Could an area for accepted suggestions be made?

Tenket

Verified Member
What I am noticing is a lot of reoccurring ideas.
It would cut a lot of shite-posting if there was an area of the forums that had a list of accepted ideas (and why) and also an area of rejected ideas (and why)

We could point and say calm down, we doin' eeeet already.
Or point and say nope, been there done that.

Sorry if this exists.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
The Suggestions forum has thread prefixes for this very reason.

If you click on the prefix before a thread (i.e. Complete, In Progress, Denied), it will bring up all of the threads with that specific prefix.

You can also sort them out using the Thread Display Options button at the bottom of each page in the necessary forum.

Tenket

Verified Member
While true, I was bringing to light user experience issues with the current system. I do agree that the tag system is completely adequate for Admin purposes.

But...
it would be more intuitive for other types of users if there was an archive system where the threads that have been accepted or rejected are moved to a separate place. So ideas that have been neither rejected or accepted could be separated from those that have been decided on. De-cluttering and increasing readability.

This could be implemented by making another 2 forums with permissions restricting creating new threads. Users would be able to comment and add ideas to existing rejected or accepted posts. By massively de-cluttering the suggestions thread (Not my original purpose for the post but also an issue) you will make it easier on yourself to read it also.