• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Costum "Elements"

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceEyes

Verified Member
What I suggest (if it isn't already suggested) is that there should be a way for us to add costum "Elements" and with Elements i more kind of think of Kits.
For example you could create a Ming Hua kit. Her Kit would contain Waterwave + waterarms (maybe other moves too). But the difference is, that the waterarms in this Kit last way longer, and have a shorter cooldown.
Or another example Combustion.
You could give the Combustion kit Combustion with a realitvly low cooldown fireshield and wallrun.
So in short I suggest you to let us create kits that can be chosen like /b ch (kit name).
We would be able to create those kits over the config.
Why should this be a thing?
This would add some diversity in the Elements themselves and add a rp aspect.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
So like presents, except given as a kit? Mix feels I'm having about this... or I actually how I feel from a negative approach. It certaintly adds that touch of diversity and what's good it still seems a balanced concept without messing up anything in the plugin's gameplay. Though, I think this feature would fit more in a RPG sub-plugin introduction. WallRun is a custom ability, If you haven't know that.

IceEyes

Verified Member
So like presents, except given as a kit? Mix feels I'm having about this... or I actually how I feel from a negative approach. It certaintly adds that touch of diversity and what's good it still seems a balanced concept without messing up anything in the plugin's gameplay. Though, I think this feature would fit more in a RPG sub-plugin introduction. WallRun is a custom ability, If you haven't know that.
Ik but you'd still be able to add abilities (doesn't matter if addons or not) to the kit

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Ik but you'd still be able to add abilities (doesn't matter if addons or not) to the kit
Oh I thought its pk given kits. Ok, still I'm sure how I feel about this. I probably wouldn't use it on my server, but I would be fine playing with it in another if this gets executed greatly.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Status
Not open for further replies.