• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Core / Probending Update!

By the name of it, I'm gonna bet it's the animation that I suggested for ice anti-fall damage: when you about to plummet the ice, it will turn into water (similary with earthbenders turning everything into sand).

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
I don't want people to get over hyped lol - the current passives are the ones already in the plugin, however with the new passives system they require a name. Hydrosink refers to waterbender's ability to not take fall damage on ice/snow. However with the new changes I personally would like to hear some neat ideas for new passives! ;)
@WaterbendingMaster
@MeskenasBoii

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
The release is so nearly ready. We would've liked to get it out earlier this week however there have been some issues we have been working sleeplessly on. Apologies for this, and I hope we can get the update to you as soon as possible.

I have an idea for a alternate earth element, just like King Bumi did, what if there was Crystal Bending.
You can bend (or you might need to add the following into bendable list) emeralds, gold, lazulli and diamond. Those blocks are probably what you looking for to bend, because they're (imo) crystal alike, since in minecraft there actually any.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt