• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Config Notes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It would be great if you guys could figure out a way to make config more understandable for the general population. Like maybe a page on the wiki explaining the config? or adding comments in the config explaining values.

For example.
The config for High Jump is written as a double, yet it only allows ints. It's very confusing to have to decipher wether I should put a 2.0 or a 2 and then end up redoing the entire config if you do it wrong.

Loony

Verified Member
It would be great if you guys could figure out a way to make config more understandable for the general population. Like maybe a page on the wiki explaining the config? or adding comments in the config explaining values.

For example.
The config for High Jump is written as a double, yet it only allows ints. It's very confusing to have to decipher wether I should put a 2.0 or a 2 and then end up redoing the entire config if you do it wrong.
I've wanted and asked for this for ages. Looking into!

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Wiki already does it, but not all its pages give out the instruction about the config. It needs really some attention by the staff, where I think it would better of than creating a text file or smth like that (users can simply create them for themselves, If for whatever reason they don't like going to the wiki).

Status
Not open for further replies.