• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Invalid Concept Designer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeTitans3

Verified Member
Why do you want to be a Concept Designer for ProjectKorra?
I very much enjoy the plugin and the Avatar series and would love to see the ideas from the show translate into a beautiful representation for a player wanting to dive into the world itself.​
Please provide links to 2-3 of the best suggestions you have made on ProjectKorra:
I have not made any suggestions thus far, although i frequently provide commentary and suggestions to those other provide. I feel that my position as a Concept Designer should be more toward facilitating and "breathing life" into the ideas of others, so that said ideas become a beautiful and accurate representation of the idea the creator had in mind.​
Do you have a preference for which plugin you work on?
Preferably Core, because i feel that you need a well defined base to build on. If the Core is amazing, then the other will follow suit. You need the base game mechanics well defined before you can really add any meaning additions to game-play, such as story, or background.​
Country / Time Zone:
US: East Coast​
Additional Relevant Skills:
From numerous classes in Engineering, i feel i very well understand the process of producing usable ideas from a brainstorming process. I feel that i will be able to, instead of outright deny most suggestions, help take those ideas put forth by the public and nurture them into something that can be executed well in the game.​

Status
Not open for further replies.