• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Invalid Community Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent

Verified Member
Hi, I'm Trent and I'm applying to be a Community Moderator! :)

Why you want to be a Moderator: I would like to be a Moderator because I have a lot of experience moderating forums and in-game on Minecraft and stuff like that. I also love ProjectKorra, and have been following it for a really long time. I want to be a part of the people who are making this all happen!

Prior community Moderating experience: I own my own server and forums which I moderate quite frequently. Yes, my server does have ProjectKorra and I enjoy it a lot! I also have been Administrator on Bending Heroes and Moderated their forums as well. I also was Moderator on FourNations and still am moderating their forums. So I have become accustomed to how moderating a forum works and everything.

Relevant Skills to Moderating a Forum / Community: I am very responsible and efficient, I can do many things at once, and I can do it with very good quality too. I am a person who you can count on things to get done, I may forget one or two times, but even then I'll come through in the end. ;) I am very active in everything I do, even when I have almost no time to myself, I still find enough time to do everything. If I tell you that I will do something, I will. I think that is important when you are a part of a Community like this in developing a great plugin. I want to help with everything!

Time Zones you can cover: I live in Central Time Zone, but I often stay up later then other timezones around me and wake up earlier too, so I pretty much got the entire U.S. covered from 6 A.M. - 11 P.M.. :cool:

Alright, there is my application, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
Thanks for your time,
Trent

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.