• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Invalid Community Moderator Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aang lee

Verified Member
Why you want to be a Moderator:
Id like to be a moderator because i like helping people with there problems and looking over things on the site I'm learning java at the moment so in the near future i would be able to help with coding the plugin.

Prior community Moderating experience:
Ive moderated a variety of websites like server websites, mod websites and one plugin website but this is my favorite plugin i use it everyday and i think i could be of assistance to the staff with my prior experience.

Relevant Skills to Moderating a Forum / Community:
I think you need to be a relatively calm person and avoid racial slurs and other things like that but you need to be able to be assertive and get your words out responsibly, i think you also need to have time to look over things like suggestions and other things like this.

Time Zones you can cover:
Although i can be specific on the united states time zone i can't be for other time zones but if you need someone to do these time zones in other countries I'm more than happy to help out in any time zone if i am needed.

Sincerely
Aang Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.