• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Combustion Bending

Celesteia

Verified Member
I have a suggestion for Combustion Bending. I think the range should be increased. In the anime, Combustion Man and P'Li have been shown to shoot those beams from a very very far range, yet, in Minecraft, the range is only a few blocks, and doesn't really go that far at all, making it not very efficient, being out-classed by a charged fire blast. Also, it should explode when it touches a solid surface and destroy the terrain around it, like how it is in the anime. Also, I believe the cooldown should be replaced by something else. If you're hit while using combustion, your ability to use combustion bending should be locked for a short period of time. In the anime it shows that the combustion bender does not need to wait between shooting the beams, as P'Li has been shown to shoot multiples in a few seconds. Please take this suggestion into consideration.