• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

[Combo] FlameRush v2.0

Sorin

Sorin submitted a new resource:

[Combo] FlameRush - A controllable wave of fire!

FlameRush:
This combo allows you to control fire in a pretty dynamic way.
FlameRush starts in a small cone and slowly expands, allowing for a big AOE rush of fire.

YAML:
Combos:
  Fire:
    FlameRush:
      Description: This combo creates an area of effect fire wave that will travel
        in the direction you're looking.
      Damage: 8
      Cooldown: 10000
      Range: 25
      Speed: 1.3...
Read more about this resource...

after you activate the combo fire will swirl around you, from there you tap shift (with any slot/ability) and it will turn the fire into a swirling fireball that follows your cursor
Not the combo. I know how the combo works. How do I use the backport?

Thank you for linking that. Sorry I didn't get back to ya sooner @SuperBower118 uni is
mega dumb.
Ah it's fine.
Also maybe for flame rush, if you run it into the ground or a wall, there could be a small explosion that could deal extra damage.
It could be a config option to toggle this happening, and whether or not the explosion would produce flames / damage blocks. Maybe it explodes there could be a configurable cooldown so that you can make a longer cooldown if you have it explode. And obviously how much damage, how big the explosion, etc would be in the config as well.

Sorin

Ah it's fine.
Also maybe for flame rush, if you run it into the ground or a wall, there could be a small explosion that could deal extra damage.
It could be a config option to toggle this happening, and whether or not the explosion would produce flames / damage blocks. Maybe it explodes there could be a configurable cooldown so that you can make a longer cooldown if you have it explode. And obviously how much damage, how big the explosion, etc would be in the config as well.
I'll start work on it tonight! I love these suggestions! <3