• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

combine raiseearth and collapse into one move

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1am0ndDude98314

Verified Member
Hello,
Could you combine raiseearth and
collapse into the same move, it could work
by right clicking to toggle between the two
functions, because when you think about it,
it doesn't make sense to have 2 moves that
do basically the same thing in seperate moves

Thanks,
Alftand

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hello,
Could you combine raiseearth and
collapse into the same move, it could work
by right clicking to toggle between the two
functions, because when you think about it,
it doesn't make sense to have 2 moves that
do basically the same thing in seperate moves

Thanks,
Alftand
They don't do the same + You can't use right clicking except when you are holding an item or when you are right clicking a block.

João

Verified Member
Just a suggestion to fix the right click: we could use like jedk1 used for waterarms, Shift and Left Click to change or something like that :p

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Just a suggestion to fix the right click: we could use like jedk1 used for waterarms, Shift and Left Click to change or something like that :p
i was thinking of that as well :)
That wouldn't work, being shift is the 'big' collapse and raise earth..
Leaving them as separate moves is best, to prevent a mess like we have with the lavaflow right now...

moo3oo3oo3

Verified Member
Leaving them as separate moves is best, to prevent a mess like we have with the lavaflow right now...
Lavaflow is not a mess. It's exactly like collapse and raise earth having only left click and shift

HydroMan

Verified Member
If we decide to combine these 2,then we will need to combine airblast and airsuction,icespike and iceblast into one ability

João

Verified Member
Ah i forgot that xD thx for correcting me :p

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Lavaflow is not a mess. It's exactly like collapse and raise earth having only left click and shift
Lavaflow can cause problems with the cooling functions, countless times I've tried cooling lava and it does the click function of when you are looking at an earthbendable block.

moo3oo3oo3

Verified Member
Lavaflow can cause problems with the cooling functions, countless times I've tried cooling lava and it does the click function of when you are looking at an earthbendable block.
You have to left click at lava, or you hold shift and turn the ground into lava, then shift again to revert the lava, taking the other lava with it.

Loony

Verified Member
To be honest I would much prefer it if it was combined into one move. In arena's I have space for raise earth on my hot bar, but not collapse. It would be neat to be able to switch between modes of raise earth.

Janny

Verified Member
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE combine these two moves! I am sick of breaking my head to try to fit in collapse into my hotbar! If I can't have fit in collapse into my hotbar, I can't have raise earth because I need to always collapse. I'm on a fully RPG server and I am in the military of the biggest city in the world (Ba Sind Se), and I can't waste a slot for collapse when there are so many other earthbending moves that can deal great damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.