• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Collapse and EarthTunnel should be ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Essentially, both only clear our the specified area by moving rock/earth away. Therefor, I think it should be nice to insert collapse mechanic in EarthTunnel and remove the ability itself.

EarthTunnel will still keep the sneak feature of burrowing through the ground. Right Click will represent collapse's left click and left click will represent collapse's sneak feature.

As a new change, some might have diffuculty of getting use to it's revamp, but I do believe it's a worth and logical tweak to add. Also, it would clear our some space in the bending display menu and for a bind.

Loony

Verified Member
Essentially, both only clear our the specified area by moving rock/earth away. Therefor, I think it should be nice to insert collapse mechanic in EarthTunnel and remove the ability itself.

EarthTunnel will still keep the sneak feature of burrowing through the ground. Right Click will represent collapse's left click and left click will represent collapse's sneak feature.

As a new change, some might have diffuculty of getting use to it's revamp, but I do believe it's a worth and logical tweak to add. Also, it would clear our some space in the bending display menu and for a bind.
I think this could work, looking into.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Umm
Why not make left click collapse's left click as to not add any confusion

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
What about when you're not close enough to right click?
Then they will need to get closed. I envision they need to stomp any earth-y ground to collapse these pullars, which is what right click does except with an hand (there's no mechanic to kick or use your foot in any way).

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
CD's mark 2-3 suggestions a day. Even with that said, they do it rarely, so don't be suprized why yours aren't.

I do wish that this year they will take more time and mark a lot of suggestions as they can.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Uhhh, no. This year, in a week we about 7 new suggestions posted. How can you miss them if the first page on daily basis gets at least one "Suggestion" left out marking.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Then they will need to get closed. I envision they need to stomp any earth-y ground to collapse these pullars, which is what right click does except with an hand (there's no mechanic to kick or use your foot in any way).
I don't see a reason to butcher collapse just for the sake of combining moves.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Because why? I had a mindset like yours for waterwave, but it got combined with waterspout anyway without me asking for.
Yeah but WaterWave wasn't destroyed because WaterSpout actually had the addition features to support waterwave. What this suggestion is asking for is a combination, but it nearly destroys one of the features it's combining with a lousy excuse.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Yeah but WaterWave wasn't destroyed because WaterSpout actually had the addition features to support waterwave. What this suggestion is asking for is a combination, but it nearly destroys one of the features it's combining with a lousy excuse.
Addition features? And what are these addition features are? Can you list them. I can only see two features for it.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Addition features? And what are these addition features are? Can you list them. I can only see two features for it.
WaterSpout had the features it didn't use before the combination. It didn't use Left Click at the water source and sneak, which is what WaterWave inherited. EarthTunnel here doesn't give Collapse such a warm welcome, removing the range it can have in situations.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Actually yes, you need an item in your hand if you want right click to lead into something. Having nothing in your hand while you right click won't do anything because coders won't be able to code off of that.
Not necessary an item. Righ click can also be triggered if you're highlighting a block with or without an item in your hand. Right clicking a player, but only if he is near you.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
WaterSpout had the features it didn't use before the combination. It didn't use Left Click at the water source and sneak, which is what WaterWave inherited. EarthTunnel here doesn't give Collapse such a warm welcome, removing the range it can have in situations.

What?

"WaterSpout had the features". So you're point is....? I can also talk in present if my suggestion gets introduced in gaming, with the same reply: "Collapse had the features it didn't use before the combination"

Status
Not open for further replies.