• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
CloudBurst

CloudBurst v1.0.0

Sorin

Soarinsorin submitted a new resource:

CloudBurst - Condense a ball of air, and launch it forward to damage and throw around your foes!

CloudBurst:
CloudBurst is a offensive ability for airbenders, it allows the user to create a dense ball of air, and launch it forward. On contact with the ground, water, or an entity, it will create an explosion of air throwing back entities within the vicinity of the move. Additionally, you can cool lava with the move, if it is enabled in the config.

perm:
bending.ability.CloudBurst
Read more about this resource...

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
You finally brought it back :D Sorry that i didnt have an old jar to help you with reworking it. Killa asked me f or one but I deleted it....

Ausie123

Pretty good i like it, one change i might add would be to add particle density or just change the mvoe so after the ball is charged, theres less particles or something. always seem to lag my server out when its held there. Good move!

Sorin

Pretty good i like it, one change i might add would be to add particle density or just change the mvoe so after the ball is charged, theres less particles or something. always seem to lag my server out when its held there. Good move!
I'll add a config option for this later today or tomorrow!

Rasii

Pretty good i like it, one change i might add would be to add particle density or just change the move so after the ball is charged, theres less particles or something. always seem to lag my server out when its held there. Good move!
I was thinking the same thing, an option that should be configurable would have to be the particle density. As of now, it is slight laggy on a test server I go on. Therefore I'd also like to see this arranged in order to accommodate for those who don't have the beefiest PCs and servers.

I was thinking the same thing, an option that should be configurable would have to be the particle density. As of now, it is slight laggy on a test server I go on. Therefore I'd also like to see this arranged in order to accommodate for those who don't have the beefiest PCs and servers.
I will optimize the ability tomorrow.