• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied CloudBending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janny

Verified Member
Doesn't matter if we have three subelements, gotta remember that projectkorra didn't make the show.
It doesn't choose what is canon and what is not, and from the looks of this, it is canon which gives a higher probability of it happening.

And i don't think it matters what you consider to be a subelement @White_Knight28

As for the idea, I don't think it's really needed considering you haven't stated any use for it what so ever, just that we should have it which is a bit unnecessary unless what your aiming towards is it creating a AOE of particles to blind your opponents which i think would be cool to look at, but would it really be needed?
I mean, The air particles as is already blind players enough :3
Who said anything about particles? Bend the ACTUAL cloud :/

V

Vidcom

Denied because the distance to bend a cloud from the ground is far too great, in the show they had to fly up to the clouds. If you hypothetically got there, bending clouds is very hard and very glitchy to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.