• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report Citizens airpassive/phasechange break

cpdances

Verified Member
I have had this issue for a while, Citizens seems to conflict with bending, rendering air-passives buggy and mostly disabled, as well as phasechange being broken. Left click functionality to create ice does not work, however you can still seem to melt ice.

When I remove Citizens the issue is not present, I have tried resetting the npc's creating a few to test, works for a while, however eventually it breaks again. I have used many different builds of citizens, to no avail, as well as been having this issue since PK 1.4. Any help would be appreciated, thanks for reading.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I have had this issue for a while, Citizens seems to conflict with bending, rendering air-passives buggy and mostly disabled, as well as phasechange being broken. Left click functionality to create ice does not work, however you can still seem to melt ice.

When I remove Citizens the issue is not present, I have tried resetting the npc's creating a few to test, works for a while, however eventually it breaks again. I have used many different builds of citizens, to no avail, as well as been having this issue since PK 1.4. Any help would be appreciated, thanks for reading.
I believe the phase change thing happens just from time to time... I had it too.