• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ChiBlocker Move: StrikerStance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This is literally the BC thread. Cross, Saturn, Joe and now Vid, all BC. Can someone get Cat or Mitch in? :p

As for the move, I like your approach personally
I initially came from Bc too. But I'm one of the lowlifes nobody notices.

Anyways Saturn, Nice job on this.

Saturtos

Verified Member
Is this thread still being looked into? I see lots of potential, and the idea itself just makes sense. With moves like rapidpunch you hit someone multiple times with 1 click, and striking/martial arts isn't like that at all. You never go out and throw one type of punch in a real fight, or even in TLOK for that matter, it is a mix of punches and kicks that give openings to do more damage. So please continue to revise and show your support of more realistic chi punches.

HydroMan

Verified Member
A combo would go like this,
left click-right click-shift click-left click
or
jab-cross-dodge-jab

1/2 Heart, 1 Heart,------------------------2 Hearts
Left Click-Right Click-Shift Click-Right Click
----------------Slow I,--------Speed I,------Nausea I
Was that a typo or just another combo that is diffrent by the last click? Tho i do like this stance, this would make me select the chi more constantly (no kiddin) :p

Saturtos

Verified Member
Was that a typo or just another combo that is diffrent by the last click? Tho i do like this stance, this would make me select the chi more constantly (no kiddin) :p
Yes I believe it was a typo. Glad you caught it. But you get the idea of it. Starting on the left click it only does the base half heart, but upon right clicking it does a full heart of damage and applies the slowness 1 effect. The effects and damage continue to stack the further into a combo you go.

HydroMan

Verified Member
@Hero, you gotta check this. You might as well get some inspiration for some of your combos and for some moves<--'*hint hint ex. dodge* ;)

HydroMan

Verified Member
Im not sure you can even dodge....
Could be chi's passive, when they're fightning other chis. They would tend to sometimes passively dodge chi's punches, jabs (or the other 3 classes/elements for that matter).

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I read on another thread that right clicking does not register unless clicked on a block. If it is not possible to do the right click aspect I think the move would still do well with simply left clicking and shift clicking. (would rather have right clicks though...)
Right clicking can be detected if the player holds an item, clicks a block, or an entity!

Status
Not open for further replies.