• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Chi Suggestion Compilation

xNuminousx

I would like to make this thread as a compilation of a bunch of Chi Suggestions from all around the forums. I will include a brief description along with the link so that Concept Designers can easily read through the post without having to click through EACH and every one. I would also like to urge that ALL future Chi Suggestions be posted as a reply to this thread (in URL form; make a separate thread so they can deny/approve it) as an easy, organized way for Concept Designers to pick through the suggestions. NOTE: Try to keep this thread related to Chi Suggestions only as it is the purpose of this post. You can reply to this thread with links I may have missed as well as more suggestions of your own. I do not recommend that this thread be approved OR disapproved as it is a compilation; it actually makes sense it's left as "Suggestion" because it is a compilation of suggestions and the thread as a whole will not be approved/disproved. Please also NOTE this is not to be considered as MY suggestion towards chi, just as a compilation of all chi suggestions.

Links:
MeskenasBoii Post:
Adds a bit more of s PIZZAZZ to chi blocker fighting, not a move suggestion more of a mechanic suggestion.

Pride Post:
A Chi Como which adds a bit more agility to the art.

Pride Post:
2 Chi suggestions, 1 involving a new projectile and one involving a longer Chi Block move.

TheBlueWitcher Post:
A Dodge ability that Concept Designers apparently didn't noticed as it was left unmarked.

MeskenasBoii Post:
Edit to Smokescreen

Meskenas Boii Post:
This could be involved with chi, it takes advantage of the Auto-Jump feature in recent Minecraft Versions.

ArchBear_Vega Post:
A neat aesthetic for Chi that was marked looking into.

batmonGamors Post:
Another dodging tactic for Chi.

Okay so that's all I'm going to add for now, that got tedious real quick because of the lack of suggestions...... If anyone wants to continue my work, I stopped on page 10 of the Project Korra Core Suggestions.

I would suggest that IF you make a new Chi suggestion, make a NEW thread about it then come here and link the thread! If you don't, I'll do it probably lol.

xNuminousx

Then I'd like to remind any Concept Designer looking to mark this thread. DON'T! The point isn't to have a new suggestion but rather have a collected hub in the Suggestions Forum for you to easily go through and look at suggestions. I know you've been wanting more Chi Suggestions.

Then I'd like to remind any Concept Designer looking to mark this thread. DON'T! The point isn't to have a new suggestion but rather have a collected hub in the Suggestions Forum for you to easily go through and look at suggestions. I know you've been wanting more Chi Suggestions.
Well, how they're suppose to mark this thread? A few ones list don't even have the tag changed. Marking this "look into" or "denied" will claim all of them together considered or rejected :p @Easte, move this thread.

xNuminousx

Well, how they're suppose to mark this thread? A few ones list don't even have the tag changed. Marking this "look into" or "denied" will claim all of them together considered or rejected :p @Easte, move this thread.
Why should he move it? The prefix "Suggestion" is already correct so there's no need to mark it OR move it. It shouldn't be moved because it is a compilation of suggestions. It's fine where it is and how it's marked. Please keep this thread limited to Chi Suggestions Mesk as it is the point of the thread.

Why should he move it? The prefix "Suggestion" is already correct so there's no need to mark it OR move it. It shouldn't be moved because it is a compilation of suggestions. It's fine where it is and how it's marked. Please keep this thread limited to Chi Suggestions Mesk as it is the point of the thread.
Because you're just reference a bunch of suggestions? It isn't new, and I'd say compilation would better fit elsewhere than here.

Fyf

This is unnesecary and actually makes it more difficult to look and find threads. If you include the element/ chi in the title, it can be easily found with a quick search.
Please don't use this.
-Fyf (ex CD)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk