• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Chi Combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonelight

Verified Member
So, I was on a server and we all got this nausea effect on us. So I got to thinking, and having a Avatar mind, I came up with this move below. Knowing that Chi Blockers are quick, ninja like attackers this move would fit them perfectly.

The "goal" of a Chi Blocker is to confuse your opponent, and get good hits and attack damage on them. You have to be quick, go in and then leave unnoticed. It is almost like a hit and run tactic.

Chi Combo: Confusion

1. Left click paralyze, tap shift
2. Tap shift on Smokescreen
3. Punch the opponent with Smokescreen selected
- The Rapid Punch sound effect happens, signaling that the target has been hit. The target is then left with a nausea effect for 5 seconds, confusing them and causing them to have a difficult time battling

*This is just a GIF demonstrating how Chi Blockers get around the opponent, trying to confuse them, yet being fast and dangerous*

- No GIFs of the nausea effect, sorry.

I have just been waiting for Chi Blockers to get this move, my only reason is because it was a feature they had that will always represent them. Equalist Chi Blockers could shock their opponent, with electric wires, all the way to electric batons.

Chi Combo: Shock
1. Left click Paralyze then tap shift
2. Tap shift on Rapid Punch
3. Tap shift on Paralyze
4. Punch the opponent with paralyze selected
- Once you left click the opponent, they become shocked dealing 3 hearts of damage while having the electric creeper particles surrounding them, and paralyzing them for 5 seconds

This move isn't my #1 most thought of. But it is a nice move, and I could see it in the plugin with some modifications!

And just an idea that I didn't want to put officially into my "Shock Idea", maybe the creeper particles could continue to surround them, protecting them from any attacks to come.

Say they were attacked by someone else, or that someone else gets in close enough range to punch them. That person attacking the paralyzed victim would get shocked with a 2 second paralyze effect?

Thanks! - Fly

Last edited:

Kwesi

Verified Member
I really like and agree with these moves. They would make great additions to the chiblocker arsenal. Although I do need some things cleared up to properly understand your ideas:
1: What exactly do you mean by "left-click to attack a projectile" on the confusion ability?
2: When you mention the SHIFT's, are they all tapping or holding or some one and some the other. I just want to be clear, but I imagine, especially for a chiblocker, that they are all tapping SHIFT.

I wondered how a move like Shock could possible be implemented and I do like it, but I wonder if it be be overpowered. I think the effects of Shock makes sense as they are though. Although, I guess they might be able to have some time to get some distance between the Paralyzing in the combo (I think), which could balance it out a bit.

Last edited:

xXturbokidXx

Verified Member
So, I was on a server and we all got this nausea effect on us. So I got to thinking, and having a Avatar mind, I came up with this move below. Knowing that Chi Blockers are quick, ninja like attackers this move would fit them perfectly.

The "goal" of a Chi Blocker is to confuse your opponent, and get good hits and attack damage on them. You have to be quick, go in and then leave unnoticed. It is almost like a hit and run tactic.

Chi Combo: Confusion
1. Left click paralyze, shift
2. Shift on Smokescreen
3. Left click to attack a projectile
- The Rapid Punch sound effect happens, signaling that the target has been hit. The target is then left with a nausea effect for 5 seconds, confusing them and causing them to have a difficult time battling

*This is just a GIF demonstrating how Chi Blockers get around the opponent, trying to confuse them, yet being fast and dangerous*

- No GIFs of the nausea effect, sorry.

I have just been waiting for Chi Blockers to get this move, my only reason is because it was a feature they had that will always represent them. Equalist Chi Blockers could shock their opponent, with electric wires, all the way to electric batons.

Chi Combo: Shock
1. Left click Paralyze then shift
2. Shift on Rapid Punch
3. Left click Paralyze
4. Left click an opponent
- Once you left click the opponent, they become shocked dealing 3 hearts of damage, and paralyzing them for 5 seconds

This move isn't my #1 most thought of. But it is a nice move, and I could see it in the plugin with some modifications!

Thanks! - Fly
Great ideas! :)
I really like and agree with these moves. They would make great additions to the chiblocker arsenal. Although I do need some things cleared up to properly understand your ideas:
1: What exactly do you mean by "left-click to attack a projectile" on the confusion ability?
2: When you mention the SHIFT's, are they all tapping or holding or some one and some the other. I just want to be clear, but I imagine, especially for a chiblocker, that they are all tapping SHIFT.

I wondered how a move like shock could possible be implemented and I do like it, but I wonder if it be be overpowered. I think the effects of Shock makes sense as they are though. Although, I guess they should have some time to get some distance between the Paralyzing in the combo (I think), which could balance it out a bit.
Maybe creeper charged particles? (when they get shocked by lightning) So, when you are shocked those would be around you for the seconds you are paralyzed?

Moonelight

Verified Member
Sorry I didn't make that point clear enough, Punch a projectile is what I mean by left click.

Like that... XD
Yes, I meant tapping shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.