• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Chi Blocking Aesthetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
When an earth bender or waterbender gets chi blocked while using a move. I think the blocks they are manipulating should drop to the ground.

Or if an earth bender does it, the rock falls as it was in its previous state.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I understand being bloodbent, but when you stop bending you don't unwillingly lose control over what you are bending, unlike chi blocking or blood bending.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I understand being bloodbent, but when you stop bending you don't unwillingly lose control over what you are bending, unlike chi blocking or blood bending.
Do you see ice disappear from thin air and does it drop in a form of water when she stops bending?

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Your statement is proven wrong with the picture you have provided in the thread. Clearly Katara lost control over the water she was bending, and the same should apply for bloodbending.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Your statement is proven wrong with the picture you have provided in the thread. Clearly Katara lost control over the water she was bending, and the same should apply for bloodbending.
Not trying to disagree with you, but in the picture she was chi blocked and that's why she lost her. It was her first encounter with a chi blocker, and by her face you can see how suprized she was when her water is dropping.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Clearly you didn't read my statement.

Do you see ice disappear from thin air and does it drop in a form of water when she stops bending?
I see your point, however that could end up back firing really badly if implemented. Lets say Im waterbending and then I let go of torrent, I just created a puddle of water the size of a t orrent, now imagine I do the same with surge shield. i just flooded the area.

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I see your point, however that could end up back firing really badly if implemented. Lets say Im waterbending and then I let go of torrent, I just created a puddle of water the size of a t orrent, now imagine I do the same with surge shield. i just flooded the area.
Solution:
a) flood will be temporal
b) turn it into particles
c)idk
d)lol k bye

Besides, isn't this what you're bringing with this suggestion. Different scenario, but same problem?

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Solution:
a) flood will be temporal
b) turn it into particles
c)idk
d)lol k bye

Besides, isn't this what you're bringing with this suggestion. Different scenario, but same problem?
a. Bending is already temporal, yet waterbenders can pretty much flood the planet.
b. Particles would make it lose the effect of waterbending.

Having a third party requires makes it much harder to do so, not to mention bloodbending, and chi blocking do have cool downs and durations, of which you cant bend.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
a. Bending is already temporal, yet waterbenders can pretty much flood the planet.
A. Devs are wizards - with a flick of a wand they will fix them (or probably already are at the momen).
b. Particles would make it lose the effect of waterbending.
B. You're right. Water then it is.
Having a third party requires makes it much harder to do so, not to mention bloodbending, and chi blocking do have cool downs and durations, of which you cant bend.
With or without these cooldowns, that still will annoy the owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.