• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Chi Block two people simultaneously

As the title suggests, allow chi blockers to chi block two players that either are standing in a 3x3 block aura or hold a physical contact with the user (Collision) via by punching the air.

When timed right, quickstrike should have still some chance to chi blocker other opponents, but instead of being completely random odds reduce by 5% for every chi block attempt.

I.E. : The Default is 20 chance right? After chi blocking one person, the odds reduce to 15. After another person then leaves it to 10, third - 5.

Last edited:

BrightStar

And even maybe rapid punch or quickstrike, because she did it with these group of people:

(Increase it up to 5 max opponents?)
To me this looks more like individual strikes, done quickly. Adding a 3x3 area of effect sort of thing would remove a lot of the skill from chi blocking. Being able to shut off 3 - 5 peoples powers without even touching them seems a bit OP, don't you think? The same thing as done in that video above can be done by a skilled enough chi blocker with quickstrike.

True, but once you punch first person - good luck when the featured chances/odd are decrease when you chi block the next person. Therefor, " The same thing as done in that video above can be done by a skilled enough chi blocker with quickstrike." can't be done. Although, I do agree that it should still require the individual strikes for each person.

I edit the post. Does that sound more reasonable?

Last edited:

xNuminousx

To me this looks more like individual strikes, done quickly. Adding a 3x3 area of effect sort of thing would remove a lot of the skill from chi blocking. Being able to shut off 3 - 5 peoples powers without even touching them seems a bit OP, don't you think? The same thing as done in that video above can be done by a skilled enough chi blocker with quickstrike.
I agree. I think if possible it'd be best if the cooldown for blocks were per person rather than per move. Like you can block 2 people within 1 second if your quick enough but if you wanna block the same person twice then you have to wait.
(PS: this may already exist??? I feel like it does)

Not sure the visuals for it. The idea already sounds bugged but if it were able to be executed nicely, I think it'd make this idea possible without using this OP, unrealistic one. I don't think Chi blockers should be able to Chi block people without even touching them.