• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Charged Airswipe Addon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
I'm sorry, but you're just throwing shit out at random. The server where I main keeps airswipe at 2 hearts. I hardly find that OP because people can't aim as well. Your server, with 1.5 airswipe damage, is only annoying because of how impossible it is to see anything/anyone. Now if you could please chill out and not bring any shit that happens in-game on to the forums. That would be nice.

Next off, my second element is air. Meaning I use all of air's strategies to the letter. I hardly miss ever with my charged swipes. Making it larger would be like making fireburst larger for me. Which. Is. BS. "Hey let's make fireburst's radius bigger" "Let's make torrent have 2 blocks side by side instead." "We should give shockwave 3 extra blocks on the top." Something wrong with those ideas? Yes. Not only do they all sound OP they would be impossible to counter if someone spams it.

Say we actually had airswipe's radius increased for charged. Some little punk is gonna sit in a hole and spam the move like no tomorrow. What're you gonna do? Spam back? Fuck that, you've already created a monster already by making airswipe impossible to miss.

I would also appreciate if you didn't treat me like your GF. Unless of course, you're desperate for one. Then maybe I can be free on weekends for your entertainment.
Adding making fireburst larger is way different than adding a couple blocks to the range of charged airswipe... It's not like it goes in every direction like the other moves, and you can't re-aim it after you shoot it at the player you wanted to kill...
It'd be pretty easy to dodge, just like airswipe is now..

EndersShadows

Verified Member
Adding making fireburst larger is way different than adding a couple blocks to the range of charged airswipe... It's not like it goes in every direction like the other moves, and you can't re-aim it after you shoot it at the player you wanted to kill...
It'd be pretty easy to dodge, just like airswipe is now..
Adding more radius to fireburst is actually very similar. It makes fireburst harder to dodge. Much like airswipe. The firebust analogy is just on a bigger scale. My airswipes hardly miss, the few times they do miss gives my enemies more chances to beat me. If I suddenly never miss because of a huge increase to radius of attack. Then I'm not going to be seeing the respawn screen ever again as air.

I am speaking as an airbender for this argument. Not as a water/fire/earth bender. Being an airbender I think this would be unfair for the other elements.

paliate

Verified Member
I believe everything that i've said so far is more then relevant.
You cannot sit there and spam airswipe without being killed due to it's chargeup time, Even if someone did try it'd leave major gaps in between for you to take down the opponent, And @White_Knight28 If you believe it'd need to be faster that's up to them, I don't stand buy that so i won't add it to the main post though.

I don't believe that we all should suffer because of people you know spamming the ability, Every ability is spammed, It doesn't make a difference if the move they are spamming is 2-3 blocks wider. I've seen people spam lightning,combustion,blaze,fireburst,watermanip,torrent, and so on. I don't think it's fair to not like this idea based off of other's actions, things are always going to be spammed and i don't think adding a bit more width is going to change that.

I would also appreciate if you didn't treat me like your GF. Unless of course, you're desperate for one. Then maybe I can be free on weekends for your entertainment.
I'd appreciate it if you would drop the attitude.

EndersShadows

Verified Member
I've said enough on this thread. Call it a RQ or whatever the phrase is, but it seems the thread creator is the only relevant voice here. Guess those of us who have opinions against her/him are not allowed here? I'll catch you on another thread though. I have no interest in putting up with someone who claims that only their opinion is relevant.
I'd appreciate it if you would drop the attitude.
Not the one who called the other "bae." I'll assume you don't need me as a GF, have a good day. ;)

paliate

Verified Member
I call everyone bae, And i believe that your lashing out for no reason, i've answered all of your questions and given my opinion, you proceeded to cause drama.
I never once said that your opinion was not relevant.

And i quite honestly don't see why me calling someone bae would mean give me attitude.

djmyernos

Verified Member
If this get's added, I'll be glad I'm not on the same server as you, Coast. :D Not that you had any trouble tearing me apart before.

Status
Not open for further replies.