• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied changing freezing abilities in waterbending and make mists

Status
Not open for further replies.

canja

Verified Member
change the freeze tecniques that waterbenders have, to a better and more efficient way, you could freeze players but it would drop a block of water in the top of the player's head so that they could be drowned because i think freezing player doesnt do anything to him i think with this waterbenders would have a better use of freezing. A person who is frozen

supposedly want escape from that but can you make that if the abilities doesnt do anything to him, its an idea that could improve waterbending.

I have seen lots of ideas of plantbending and icebending but noone noticed that waterbenders can create mists, its just a creative idea that probably dont matter to anyone, but you could try it would be cool making huge mists so that players could not see what was happening

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Freezing is used for disorientate and trap people to give yourself an upper hand to think of a better strategize while the enemy is stopped or to bail out of their threat. It shouldn't and I don't think it needs to have an offensive purpose.

Mistbending was mentioned numerous of times in this forum. You certain don't care to use a search bar before coming into your own context.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Freezing is used for disorientate and trap people to give yourself an upper hand to think of a better strategize while the enemy is stopped or to bail out of their threat. It shouldn't and I don't think it needs to have an offensive purpose.
^
And there have been many posts about fog or mist.
Please keep your suggestions to 1 feature per post please :)

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.