• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Changelog] WaterArms [Alpha]

jedk1

EDIT: Just for that insult of me, Jedgay1, i mean, jedk1.
Yes I am bisexual and have a rather large interest in men. Thank you for pointing this out. Is it in fact a problem for you that I find the male body arousing?

As for the skype shit. I honestly have no idea what is happening to you... As I previously stated, I don't have your skype. I got banned last time for messing with your skype and I to be quite honest, would like to stay unbanned. So please, tell me, why would I want to get myself banned again? It doesn't make sense when you think about it...

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
They are coming by the minute. Anyways, I was assuming based off your bad past and how you have been recently acting.

Why do I deserve this just for trying to help the community's biggest problem since projectkorra came out.
I understand some people don't like how I am making it, and that's fine, everyone deserves a voice and an opinion. But some people need to limit all the negative-ness in their voices/opinions.

First off, I am not a girl and it is not an insult. Call me whatever gender you want, because it happens so often here ive gotten used to be called a male or female.

Second off, your history writes you like a story. DDOS'ing my server, Omni's Internet, Sending Me Skype bots, sending me minecraft hackers. Its all still with you, bud.

Thirdly, I could care less about your life. And i know you arent sorry for being mean to me. Oh wait.. brb.. gotta deny another skype request. Im back! That ones name was Kun Kun Kun.. how fantastic.

Next, we have you admitting to sexism. Thats never a good thing.

Thats about all i have thought of, but im sure i will and can think of moire
Yes I am bisexual and have a rather large interest in men. Thank you for pointing this out. Is it in fact a problem for you that I find the male body arousing?
I stated i feel bad for calling you that, and honestly, im sorry. And no, I have no problem with people who are interested in boys/girls. It is their personal interest and i could care less, as long as your nice to me im nice to you. But that isnt the cas ehere, now is it

Joeri

Verified Member
They are coming by the minute. Anyways, I was assuming based off your bad past and how you have been recently acting.

Why do I deserve this just for trying to help the community's biggest problem since projectkorra came out.
I understand some people don't like how I am making it, and that's fine, everyone deserves a voice and an opinion. But some people need to limit all the negative-ness in their voices/opinions.

First off, I am not a girl and it is not an insult. Call me whatever gender you want, because it happens so often here ive gotten used to be called a male or female.

Second off, your history writes you like a story. DDOS'ing my server, Omni's Internet, Sending Me Skype bots, sending me minecraft hackers. Its all still with you, bud.

Thirdly, I could care less about your life. And i know you arent sorry for being mean to me. Oh wait.. brb.. gotta deny another skype request. Im back! That ones name was Kun Kun Kun.. how fantastic.

Next, we have you admitting to sexism. Thats never a good thing.

Thats about all i have thought of, but im sure i will and can think of more

EDIT: Just for that insult of me, Jedgay1, i mean, jedk1.

Ill remove that if you want ^. I feel bad now :c i feel bad after offending people
Your such a pathetic person, insulting others by calling them gay. Gay isn't even an insult.

Also, Jed isn't sensing bots after you. He hates you, but he didn't.

Sketz

Verified Member
I would like to suggest calming your thread of arguments.
The last thread, that had an argument, was closed due to the fact it had gotten off topic.

Instead of adding onto the arguments, to prove one another wrong, you should just continue saying stuff related to the thread.
You realize in some cases, like this, one or two of you are making yourself look very childish. I'm not trying to be rude, but seriously.

The people In this thread would probably like to know whether the're any new updates, than seeing an argument go on.
This Isn't just to one person. However to state that this is very childish. Some may agree, or disagree. That don't matter.
If you want help, or want your thread to grow, to make it more supportive in becoming an actual thing in ProjectKorra, then you should aim for that.

When you also blame someone, for something that is personal in a thread, without proof, and going based on your own opinion, does not really help you at all.
Providing proof would make your statement more reliable however, posting it on here, is still not appropriate.

For the move, @Blaze590. Even if people put you down, for something you're trying to provide for projectkorra, and showing them something new.
Something that many have wanted and asked for, you should give your self a pat on the back, for trying to do something for those who ask for this.

For those who have their own opinions are however allowed to speak their thoughts. However making or using someones opinion or statements against them and fighting them, is highly unnecessary.

Have a great day! :D

I apologize for the long paragraph, and also for upsetting anyone if i did. I just wanted to get my point across.

Last edited:

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Your such a pathetic person, insulting others by calling them gay. Gay isn't even an insult.

Also, Jed isn't sensing bots after you. He hates you, but he didn't.
I stated i feel bad :c and i only did it since he insulted me first. I dont want to sit here and get made fun of infront of a community i love (rephrased). And being called a woman isnt even an insult, but he implied it as one.

As for the others. Thanks for the advice @SkitzCrafter <3

and at this point im bored of this and i agree @NotchItUp

Last edited:

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Ah... The sweet and subtle sting of opinions and off topic debates on a completely defenseless thread... How I hath missed you...

Davboro

Verified Member
Surely I wasn't the only one really hoping that the PK community had matured past petty arguments like this? This is kind of embarrassing to even read, as a fellow member. You two are both coders and have made some pretty cool moves in the past, shouldn't there be a companionship rather than a rivalry, or whatever it is you two have going on?

On a relevant note, I think it's about time someone put effort into coding such a heavily demanded move. You've come pretty far from the days of brawling back on Orion's old server, Blaze ;P

Proud of you, dude. I'm sure you'll improve this move in due time, keep it up.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Surely I wasn't the only one really hoping that the PK community had matured past petty arguments like this? This is kind of embarrassing to even read, as a fellow member. You two are both coders and have made some pretty cool moves in the past, shouldn't there be a companionship rather than a rivalry, or whatever it is you two have going on?

On a relevant note, I think it's about time someone put effort into coding such a heavily demanded move. You've come pretty far from the days of brawling back on Orion's old server, Blaze ;P

Proud of you, dude. I'm sure you'll improve this move in due time, keep it up.
Haha! Thanks man.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Wish I could help, but I can't really help until I know what it looks like :p Hope for a GIF soon ! :)

V

Vidcom

I'm kinda impressed this move exists currently. If you can make it, then hot damn keep doing so. Only real problem here is that the German for WaterArms isn't Wasser Waffen as you put, but Wasserwaffen. :p

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Update Alpha 3!
  • Complete Re-write of waterline!
  • Re-write of part of waterarms listener
Sorry for the delay on the animation update. The animation is being stubborn ; expect one later today or in the next couple of days!

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Sorry for this as a separate update but...
Alpha 3.8
  • New Config System (Example Below)
  • Complete Re-Write of IceWhip
New Config Example: (In the actual projectkorra config, under extra-abilities.)
BlazeWA:
Waterline:
range: (how far the waterline can reach)
cleanup: (How fast the previous water disappears)
Icewhip:
range: (how far the icewhip can reach)
cleanup: (how fast the previous water disappears)

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
IS it allowed to ask for the IP of your server so i can try it out there? o-o
No, and my server is under construction anyways. (private as now while being rebuilt). But i will try and get a gif or video out there once the animation update comes out