• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Cast abilities by Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

sean_amor

Verified Member
I would love to see if it is possible for some abilities to work/be cast by a command, this would help greatly with MythicMobs. MythicMobs can cast given commands at entities/players in radius etc. and this would make certain skills from PK possible for mob usage. I know that most abilities require a direction, or a charge up. If there is something that can be done, I am certain tons of us would be on board, and some would even donate.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Moved to the proper suggestion forum. Concept Designers will have an easier job finding it now.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I would love to see if it is possible for some abilities to work/be cast by a command, this would help greatly with MythicMobs. MythicMobs can cast given commands at entities/players in radius etc. and this would make certain skills from PK possible for mob usage. I know that most abilities require a direction, or a charge up. If there is something that can be done, I am certain tons of us would be on board, and some would even donate.
Or you could use http://projectkorra.com/forum/resources/projectkorra-mobs.207/ for any easy solution

Loony

Verified Member
I don't see casting abilities by a command having much use and the use that it does have (like you mentioned) donating to be able to do so doesn't really seem the right direction to go with the plugin. Thread denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.