• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Can you solve it?

Did you even TRY to solve this?

• Total voters

xNuminousx

Let's see if anyone can solve this question....

(-3u^-3-v)^2(2u^4v^-2)^3/(u^5v^-6)^-4(6uv^-5)
Answer: 12u^25/v^23

If you don't know/remember how to solve this, just look up and read exponent rules in Algebra ;)
(The "^" means the number after it is an exponent)
(If you're too young to know what an exponent is [when do they teach that?] look up "exponent" in google)

Goodluck :p

P.S. This WAS on my homework but I already finished it so I don't need the answer lel :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Switch

Is that all the stuffs where you multiply all some stuff in the brackets by the other things in the other brackets, then simplify the rest?
Just starting GCSE stuffs so have no clue :p

Pride

Are you literally trying to ask PK to do your homework for you? XDD

I'd figure you'd say no, but it's pretty easy. It just takes way so much time if you're gonna write it down on paper and do it. Just look up an Algebra Calculator or something. Ez.

xNuminousx

Is that all the stuffs where you multiply all some stuff in the brackets by the other things in the other brackets, then simplify the rest?
Just starting GCSE stuffs so have no clue :p
Yes, but you have to follow Exponent rules.
There's nothing to solve?
The objective is, really, to simplify. You are solving for the simplified version.
Are you literally trying to ask PK to do your homework for you?
As I stated, I had already solved it; I provided the answer.
I'd figure you'd say no, but it's pretty easy. It just takes way so much time if you're gonna write it down on paper and do it. Just look up an Algebra Calculator or something. Ez.
The point was to have a goal (minigame if you will) just for toots and giggles. If you wanna cheat, go ahead.