• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

C-combo idea's

Hey there, I would like to ask anyone reading this to post all their made-up combo's like shocksmash and sweepburst here so I can make a list of them for people who don't quite know bending too well and give them an idea of what is possible.
(and I also want new combo's to try out on my enemies :3).

C-combo stands for community combo btw, combos made up by the community

xNuminousx

Octotrap.
Use torrent to freeze your opponent in ice. Then, approach them with Octopusform while they are trapped and spam click so they can't escape.

FireSpin+Blaze.
Whenever you execute the FireSpin combo, quickly switch to Blaze and use it as well. This way, you do damage, knockback AND fire tick.

FlowTrap.
This involves a JedCore combo, WaterFlow, but most places have JedCore so eh. Using a fellow, allied, waterbender, WaterFlow them while they have OctopusForm activated. Then take the flow to your enemy. Now, both your ally and enemy are in a flow, unable to move, and your ally can spam click with OctopusForm on the enemy until either they die or the flow is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlowTrap.
This involves a JedCore combo, WaterFlow, but most places have JedCore so eh. Using a fellow, allied, waterbender, WaterFlow them while they have OctopusForm activated. Then take the flow to your enemy. Now, both your ally and enemy are in a flow, unable to move, and your ally can spam click with OctopusForm on the enemy until either they die or the flow is over.
I and a friend do the same, but as he is an airbender...

The Flying Octopy Monster:
The Airbender uses AirStream to catch the Waterbender, who will ready the OctopusForm. The Airbender then flows the partner against a foe, who will be stuck with the Waterbender on the AirStream. With this, the Waterbender can feel free to slap the face out of the enemy with the tentacles.

The Flying Lobster:
This is somewhat harder to perform and it only takes one Waterbender. First, the Waterbender starts the WaterSpout wave and turns it to IceWave, clicking with PhaseChange. Then, as fast as possible, the Waterbender activates WaterArms and uses the Freeze to shoot ice at the running enemy. It is difficult as to activate the WaterArms, it requires Shift, that deactivates WaterWave, so it is needed to be fast in order to do this.

The Swimming Fireball:
This one requires a bender to be both a Fire and Waterbender. Simply go inside water and hold down shift on FireShield. This would both create the FireShield and activate FastSwim, so you can burn your enemies underwater... However that works.

Get-Out-Da-Way:
You need AvatarState, Flight and AirShield.
Activate the AvatarState, activate AirShield and fly away, pushing enemies.

xNuminousx

The airstream version is mildly less effective. Airstream will end a couple seconds after contact with an entity where water flow just focuses on duration of the entire move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Great ideas guys, some i already knew like octotrap, but i also didnt know most of them:D should i list them above?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-D722 met Tapatalk

Pride

FireSpin+Blaze.
Whenever you execute the FireSpin combo, quickly switch to Blaze and use it as well. This way, you do damage, knockback AND fire tick.
Or BlazeJet + FireKick AND FireSpin. :D
And if you're lucky, the cherry on top would to be adding a Discharge when you FireSpin. ;)

Pride

FluxTraps.

Oh the most well known, nooby, unskillful combos of all time. Trap the victim in ice, (preferably) FrostBreath, use EarthGrab to trap them, use Paralyze, any move that will stop their movement for a duration of time that allows you to quickly switch over to LavaFlux, and then we see tomato juice combined with human parts. Though, this does require the use of JedCore.

LavaDaggers.

This one, however, isn't as trolly as those FluxTraps, but you'll still be called out for it. Use any Lava move, (preferably) LavaFlux, then you DaggerThrow onto them, making them unable to escape.

Tempest. (I actually made this one up, because 1.) it's a cool ass name. 2.) it's a cool ass combo)

A hard yet easy "c-combo" to do. Use Twister on your target, and then use AirBlade. Finally, the last touch would be to use AirSweep. This will deal a lot of hearts to your target, but at an exchange of lagging you.

Suspension. (Again, made up again. :D)

This was inspired when an acquaintance of mine killed a player with this "c-combo". Although this one is fixed, it was one of the most underrated, and most overpowered "c-combo". You first freeze them, (preferably Surge Freeze or Torrent Freeze) then, you go over to them, and use Suffocate. They will have an extremely hard time breaking the ice, and when they do break the ice, it's already over for them.

NickC1211

Well I discovered this thing where if you're in an ice bullet dome you can grab a waterwave and charge it while in the dome. So once you realease shift the dome comes off and you can fly away. Defense to transportation.

Just_Luca

A three player c-combo me and co. came up with using Water, Earth and Water. Player 1 uses Torrent to push the enemy to Player 2, who uses EarthGrab to keep the enemy in place while Player 3 uses either 1) a Spear WaterArms to as a finishing blow to freeze them over, the easier option, or 2) a double-click Torrent to freeze them in a smaller orb and get a follow up with OctopusForm from the waterbenders. Riskier since the orb can push the target out unless Player 3 has pinpoint accuracy.