• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Bumi's RaiseSmash Technique(2017)

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
  1. Literally push any wall (raiseearth's included), with EarthSmash selected, to have it drop on the ground into horizontal position.
  2. Stand on it.
  3. Left Click with EarthSmash to shoot the boulder from above the platform your standing without EarthSmash requirement.

Reasons/Application:
  • Earthbending needs continuity and more flexibility.
  • EarthSmash should have exceptions/situations where chargetime is excluded/unrequired.
  • Diversity
  • Ain't OP.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I like this, it adds more continuity to earthbending and is definitely good considering its lack of techniques.

Looking Into!

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
It could be like looping through by making each block, top-bottom (from top to bottom) gradually go futher by one block, the toppest covering the 6 distance while the bottom down to 1. Than gradually, again in same order, block by block it would go downards. I'll have to set a snapshot clip for a clearer and better actual visual understanding

xNuminousx

Verified Member
It could be like looping through by making each block, top-bottom (from top to bottom) gradually go futher by one block, the toppest covering the 6 distance while the bottom down to 1. Than gradually, again in same order, block by block it would go downards. I'll have to set a snapshot clip for a clearer and better actual visual understanding
That's what I was thinking but I just looks weird when I picture it.