• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Bubble pulse new waterbender move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mondoburger028

Verified Member
Time to have fun bubbles click to blast a bubble giveing 4 you four seconds of blindness and doing low damage and having a short cool down hold shift to send a stearm of bubbles doing decent damage and they will get 3 seconds of blindness as long as the stream is on the target hold shift and click to send a big bubble doing a good amount of damage and trapping them in a bubbble this what the little bubble will look like this what you would look like in the big bubble Screenshot_2016-07-29-23-46-51.png

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Blindness and damage doesn't follow sense by my understanding. You can trap ppl with surge/freeze and I find that enough to satisfy my need to what your thing is bringing.

Loony

Verified Member
The design of this move isn't right to the move from the show. If we added some sort of bubble move it would be used to control the player's movement and provide some defence to you, not to do damage and blind a user.

I'm going to deny.

Status
Not open for further replies.