• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Broken Damages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arditan427

Hello, I was preparing some things on my server, when I noticed that out of nowhere, all of my attacks do massive amounts of damage (just me). I tried to fix things in the config but nothing works. Could somebody please help me?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Most likely. Bending damage is dealt as a punch, therefor unarmed affects the bending damage. Try turning off unarmed or removing mcMMO.

Matt

Verified Member
I’m honestly surprised we don't support mcMMO (so we could have bending + unarmed configurable in our config), I think we should definitely look into doing such (but that is not up to me, so I’ll speak with everyone else).

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I’m honestly surprised we don't support mcMMO (so we could have bending + unarmed configurable in our config), I think we should definitely look into doing such (but that is not up to me, so I’ll speak with everyone else).
I once suggested it but it got denied.

Zafkiel

Verified Member
OR we can convince the creators of mcMMO to make it compatible with PK ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.