• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bottlebending Aesthetic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janny

Verified Member
(Btw,I don't remember if Katara or any bottlebender did this in the show.)

Has this ever happened to you?: You have a bunch of bottles in your inventory and there is no water for miles but there is a BUNCH of plants.

There is water in plants, that is why we have plantbending. Well I was thinking that you should be able to extract the water out of plants and put them into your bottles.

How?!: You need to have a bottle in your hands (NOT JUST IN YOUR INVENTORY, IN YOUR HANDS), then tap shift when looking at a plant to extract to water from it and put it inside your bottle(s).

Decide this in the replies please: Please decide in the comments that IF this suggestion was added, when you extract water from plants to put inside your bottle(s), the plant will either die, regrow after a certain amount of times that is configurable by the owner, or the water will be infinite. Decide please ;~;.

Janny

Verified Member
Make this a longer process just for abusing reasons ;-;
1. If you have problems with this having abusive problems, pick the "plant dying" choice.
2. I don't think a waterbender will do this while in competitive combat.

Gold

Verified Member
1. If you have problems with this having abusive problems, pick the "plant dying" choice.
2. I don't think a waterbender will do this while in competitive combat.
I mean I would like to see some clutch gameplays I just think there should be config options varying through plant, (biomes?), and time

Janny

Verified Member
I mean I would like to see some clutch gameplays I just think there should be config options varying through plant, (biomes?), and time
Do you SERIOUSLY think this is so OP and make it 10x harder for the developers to code and make it a certain plant, biome, and or time?! Dude, this is for waterbenders with empty bottles and have no physical water anywhere for miles.

Gold

Verified Member
Do you SERIOUSLY think this is so OP and make it 10x harder for the developers to code and make it a certain plant, biome, and or time?! Dude, this is for waterbenders with empty bottles and have no physical water anywhere for miles.
One of the points for Project Korra (Im pretty sure) was for more config updates ;-;.

Status
Not open for further replies.