• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion BloodFlux

NERDautista

Verified Member
I have this suggestion for BloodBending sub-bending of water. It is an ability that lets the BloodBender to slowly stop the flux of a mob or player. It would be activated by crouching meanwhile looks at the target and right clicking, the only possible way to escape is by leaving the sight point of the BloodBender. It should take one heart per second or maybe half a heart for half a second.

I have even thought on a combo of it with BloodBending move: Crouch looking at your target with BloodBending and left-click with BloodFlux still looking at the targeted entity, the prey won't be able to move meanwhile their health is slowly being taken.

I have thought that controlling blood would be able to kill someone as you could stop the flux of the veins, this before even knowing Avatar.

NerdAutista out