• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

BloodbendingRemove 3

Vixey501

If this is indeed working for the latest build then my problem is that i have the dev build so I'm posting here just like everybody else in wanting you to get it up to speed with the dev build please! cant wait to use it when it does work lolz <--- am a major bloodbender.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Its out of date right now, you guys just unluckily missed the window where I made a working version xD

Aceliip

Verified Member
@AlexTheCoder Makes sense, how's it coming with updating it? sorry if that sounds pushy, we all would really like this ability to work again :) One thing I do want to point out to you is that this ability does STILL load with the latest dev build of "PK core", it just does nothing when u try to use it. The server doesn't think its outdated so it does indeed like everything about it, you can bind it just fine, the new bending gui will show it as well, pretty much everything about it works except for what its supposed to do. Hope that helps.

Last edited: