• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

BloodbendingRemove 3

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
AlexTheCoder submitted a new resource:

BloodbendingRemove - This is an ability that can be used as a counterpart to Energybending, or standalone!

Hey guys, this is an ability I made that can be used as a counterpart to Energybending, or as a standalone ability.

Name: BloodbendingRemove
Used By: Amon
Requires: Permission (bending.ability.BloodbendingRemove) and you need to be a bloodbender
Description: This ability allows the bender to remove the elements of another bender. If you are using the Energybending ability, the Avatar is able to restore the person's bending.
Usage: Hold shift and right click on a player
Doesn't work on: Players...
Read more about this resource...

miguelez23

Verified Member
Fix this for the latest dev build please! its a really anticipated move and I'm sure everyone would appreciate the effort. Thenks x

miguelez23

Verified Member
You Boss Dog !

The move works in removing the bending, but the actual blood bending mechanic is still not functioning.

Last edited:

Sorin

Verified Member
it doesnt work for me what so ever like nothing pops up in chat people can still bend so it was working to well then it stoped working period
:3

Sorin

Verified Member
can this be fixed it doesnt work like at all i was really excited for this move it worked before but now it doesnt

miguelez23

Verified Member
Surely It Should Control The Player, Then You Look Down To Bring The Victim Within Range to Right Click To Remove Bending?

Also I believe the right click to remove bending only works in avatar state.

DanStryder

Verified Member
This move is just to remove bending, as much as your idea is cool, Alex's move is an addon move so bloodbenders can have another move.