• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Bloodbending - Psychic Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
Element: Water - Bloodbending

Controls: Hold shift [additionally, you can left click]

How it works: Psychic Bloodbending is a rare ability (hint to server owners) A master waterbender can use their psychic abilities to bloodbend players in a 5 block radius (can be configured) When performed, players in a 5 block radius will be frozen in place, unable to bend or move. This will continue until the bloodbender releases shift. This also allows the bloodbender to escape from a crowd, but the bloodbender must still be holding shift while moving. Additionally, the bloodbender can click [left click] and all the players will be knocked back. If clicked, this move deals 0.5 - 1.0 hearts, but does extreme knockback. Bonus: (Depending on the devs) To prevent "Op'ness", this move can only be performed either on full moon or just at night (again depending on devs) To back myself up, I have provided evidence from the show. This is presented at 6:14 - 6:35 in the video below.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
He said you can bloodbend the people that are within 5 blocks that of which stops them from attacking you. This would allow you to easily escape a group of people.

oXSoulX

Verified Member
Maybe instead of having a knockback, it could stop and blind the opponents in the 5 block radius so it could seem like players were knocked out for a bit like it was during the scene of this episode.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I made a thread about this a while back. Doesn't have the damage part and the radius is larger (but configurable) and it has looking into.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Denied, you can control people within a radius of you with Avatar State.

Status
Not open for further replies.