• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

BloodBending Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlotteWill

Verified Member
I remembered that the 4 main elements are Water, Earth, Fire, Air, and then there was the subs which were Lava, Combustion, Snow, Plant. Then the other subs were Sound, Lightning, Blood, Metal. I thought why not start making moves for Blood, Lightning, and Sound seeing as we are already making moves for metal. We could also have moves for Combustion, Snow and Plant, I do know that we already have 1 move for some of these but why not make more for each sub? I will be talking about some Blood ideas from here.

BloodThrust - BloodThrust is the main move of blood bending. You will shift whilst looking at someone, wait until you see smoke and then left click and they will fly in to the sky. This move would have a long cool down as it is pretty op.

PopVein - PopVein is a deadly move that if you shift whilst looking at someone after 2 seconds they will pop a vein and start to get slowness, and start to lose damage, the person would lose about 4 hearts of damage once a vein has been popped. Again this move would have a cool down.

BloodDisturbance - BloodDisturbance is a move that makes all the blood in your body move down to your legs, this will give you nausea and slowness for about 6 seconds. This will have a cool down.

BloodSteal - BloodSteal is pretty self explanatory, all you do is shift at a player and you will get regeneration until you gain 5 hearts, the person you are shifting at will lose 5 hearts, it is basically stealing there blood for yourself. This move will have a cool down.

I do realise that these moves are pretty plain but I think it would be cool to have more blood moves. I am not any type of coder so I cannot provide images, sorry.

Thanks for reading.

~Charlotte

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I remembered that the 4 main elements are Water, Earth, Fire, Air, and then there was the subs which were Lava, Combustion, Snow, Plant. Then the other subs were Sound, Lightning, Blood, Metal. I thought why not start making moves for Blood, Lightning, and Sound seeing as we are already making moves for metal. We could also have moves for Combustion, Snow and Plant, I do know that we already have 1 move for some of these but why not make more for each sub? I will be talking about some Blood ideas from here.

BloodThrust - BloodThrust is the main move of blood bending. You will shift whilst looking at someone, wait until you see smoke and then left click and they will fly in to the sky. This move would have a long cool down as it is pretty op.

PopVein - PopVein is a deadly move that if you shift whilst looking at someone after 2 seconds they will pop a vein and start to get slowness, and start to lose damage, the person would lose about 4 hearts of damage once a vein has been popped. Again this move would have a cool down.

InfectBlood - InfectBlood is a move that infects your opponents blood for a period of time (10 seconds). When you hold shift at someone they will get nausea and be poisoned. This move will again have a cool down.

BloodSteal - BloodSteal is pretty self explanatory, all you do is shift at a player and you will get regeneration until you gain 5 hearts, the person you are shifting at will lose 5 hearts, it is basically stealing there blood for yourself. This move will have a cool down.

I do realise that these moves are pretty plain but I think it would be cool to have more blood moves. I am not any type of coder so I cannot provide images, sorry.

Thanks for reading.

~Charlotte
I like the ideas but there are some things wrong...
BloodThrust: I think they should be thrown back instead of thrown up.

PopVein: Do you need a source? And what type of source? 4 hearts of damage would be to OP also.

InfectBlood: I like the idea, but how do you infect their blood if it's in their body. And what do you use to infect it?

BloodSteal: Howow do you drag their blood out of them? Blood benders never did this in the series and you would make huge wounds on their body in order to do this. I also think it should just give you 3 hearts. If this gets implanted, there should be an animation.

CharlotteWill

Verified Member
I like the ideas but there are some things wrong...
BloodThrust: I think they should be thrown back instead of thrown up.

PopVein: Do you need a source? And what type of source? 4 hearts of damage would be to OP also.

InfectBlood: I like the idea, but how do you infect their blood if it's in their body. And what do you use to infect it?

BloodSteal: Howow do you drag their blood out of them? Blood benders never did this in the series and you would make huge wounds on their body in order to do this. I also think it should just give you 3 hearts. If this gets implanted, there should be an animation.
I agree with BloodThrust going back.
With PopVein the hearts would be taken with poison not straight away.
I don't know how it would become infected but it would. Maybe by exploding the appendix? xD
Theres always a first.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I agree with BloodThrust going back.
With PopVein the hearts would be taken with poison not straight away.
I don't know how it would become infected but it would. Maybe by exploding the appendix? xD
Theres always a first.
You could change the infection thing to BloodDisturbing ? You pull all the blood to their legg for example, which makes you dizzy (nausea) and makes you kinda blind?

Kwesi

Verified Member
The idea of stealing blood for yourself in reality is actually an incredibly risky thing to do. If they are not in the same blood group it would just contaminate the bender's blood and er... that won't heal them. The ability is a nice suggestion, but it seems too cumbersome. Not to mention, bloodbending is not a technique that seems capable of direct healing. Although, there is one way I could see it working (maybe): the bloodbender could use some sort of blood-cleansing technique to quickly bend poisoned blood out of an entities body to negate a poison effect on them.

I agree with @finnbon about BloodThrust throwing them back rather than up, so perhaps it could throw them up slightly and back mostly?

Oh, and just throwing this in there, I'm not a massive fan of the name PopVein, I think a name like Rupture would be pleasant. Keep up the great ideas. :)

CharlotteWill

Verified Member
ist
The idea of stealing blood for yourself in reality is actually an incredibly risky thing to do. If they are not in the same blood group it would just contaminate the bender's blood and er... that won't heal them. The ability is a nice suggestion, but it seems too cumbersome. Not to mention, bloodbending is not a technique that seems capable of direct healing. Although, there is one way I could see it working (maybe): the bloodbender could use some sort of blood-cleansing technique to quickly bend poisoned blood out of an entities body to negate a poison effect on them.

I agree with @finnbon about BloodThrust throwing them back rather than up, so perhaps it could throw them up slightly and back mostly?

Oh, and just throwing this in there, I'm not a massive fan of the name PopVein, I think a name like Rupture would be pleasant. Keep up the great ideas. :)
I appreciate your comments, thanks.

coreym11

Verified Member
Yay I made an account :3. Anyway do see where you are going with these moves char but regular bloodbending move seems to do the same thing as blood thrust ._.
Blood steal ... i can see where you are going with this but there is no way to actually drain blood from somebody it would get them sick and they aren't vampires...
Pop Vain and blood disturbance I really like the idea of but the times in which these moves have affect might be lowered or will turn into air's suffocate in a sense.
I personally like all of the ideas but if two of these moves were picked to be put in the game it would be blood disturbance and pop vain cause they make more "Bending possible since" I love your ideas though <3 Just the others probs won't happen cause logic issues o3o but good moves!

Status
Not open for further replies.