• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bloodbending move idea +icebending lol xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarchi

eh. I'm probably gonna get a lot of "HELL NO" from this but it's just ideas, and I probably would agree with what the poeple have to say anyway xD but here it goes.

For a bloodbending move idea (coz there's like, two moves xD and one only works at night x) )
Is called BloodShield. I thought if the name myself :') -single tear- And it's based off the Legend of Korra series, where the characters with bloodbending could pick up multiple people at the same time. No it's not so much controlling them, but more of a shield. e.g. People are coming at a bloodbender, bloodbender holds shift of the slot, and any players within around 3-4 blocks get picked up like bloodbending, and held there for a moment (maybe just spinning around the bloodbender). Bloodbender can click, and either it just stops it, or the people get thrown away from the bloodbender. I'm kinda basing this off airshield aswell. And I reckon this move would have a long cooldown. idk, it's just an idea since most bloodbenders are usually vulnerable when bloodbending, and it could add more defence to waterbending (well blood) since most of waters defence is in ice x)

Also
See these creepy claws, That could be a cool small move for icebending xD Like you click a watersource and for a brief moment, your have a really strong punch xD lol idk.

I'm bracing for nope to these ideas XP

Nasser

Verified Member
Good idea, might be cool with some redstone particles in an almost invisible shield,

The 2nd one already exists in jedcore, it's named IceClaws

Zarchi

Good idea, might be cool with some redstone particles in an almost invisible shield,

The 2nd one already exists in jedcore, it's named IceClaws
Ahhhh awesome, thank you ;v; I posted this on the BC forums, no one liked the idea omo
and I was told to come here if I wanted to ask for a new move u-u

boybuscuss

Verified Member
And by the way,bloodshield is not compatible with bloodbending (i guess) it wasnt in the anime and its too fantastic to in the plugin.But i like the idea,if anyone would do that a custom ability,i will sure use it in my server !

boybuscuss

Verified Member
But ive seen a suggestion about like sufficate for waterbenders (drowning the target with water) could be more cooler and more way effective then that.

Status
Not open for further replies.