• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Bending Strength Side-Plugin idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamskii6

Verified Member
So my idea is that they add another plugin. (or add this to the RPG plugin) The plugin should have a feature where you can add players and different abilities' configurations to another config file. Let's say I want one of my players to be stronger when using torrent, then I add the players name in the config file and then add the ability's configuration in there and then I can change things up. (Add more power for example.)

This would be very useful if you wanna create some characters like I really do.

People who don't have any abilities in that config file will have the default ability settings.

Tell me what you think.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
What would even be the point of this?
The point is, if I'm reading right, is to be able to augment a benders bending abilities individually. So like a normal torrent would do 3 damage, you could change it up and make only that players torrent do 4 damage. Stuff like that.

Adamskii6

Verified Member
The point is, if I'm reading right, is to be able to augment a benders bending abilities individually. So like a normal torrent would do 3 damage, you could change it up and make only that players torrent do 4 damage. Stuff like that.
Yeah add special configurations of abilties to specific players. I thought I mentioned that..

g221

Verified Member
I need this devs! We want to make characters, We want to do more stuff! We know you hate us! But we want to do this stuff!
------------------G

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
You did. Pickle here didn't understand it tho so I elaborated.
I understand it completely, I just don't see the point of it. Surely when the RPG comes there will be a command to change a players stats, and maybe upgrades for some moves, but why would you want to change single moves for single players?

g221

Verified Member
lets look at the characters pickle, first of ming-hau has strong waterarms, but does she have stronger other moves too? If you think about each bender has a specialty which you could enable sepretly if this was added

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
lets look at the characters pickle, first of ming-hau has strong waterarms, but does she have stronger other moves too? If you think about each bender has a specialty which you could enable sepretly if this was added
Good point, I see that, but it's because she has a limiting factor which makes her especially skilled. I suppose I could see some of the reasoning for having this in it. It would need some tweaking and review by the devs. All in all I still thing some sort of stat thing will be in the RPG, so we should wait and see what they have planned.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Good point, I see that, but it's because she has a limiting factor which makes her especially skilled. I suppose I could see some of the reasoning for having this in it. It would need some tweaking and review by the devs. All in all I still thing some sort of stat thing will be in the RPG, so we should wait and see what they have planned.
Ming hua isn't the right person for a good example.
If you want to have an RP on your server, and you want 1 person to be like P'li, it would be nice to give that 1 person a shorter cooldown on combustion.

Adamskii6

Verified Member
Because you can't do what this post is about. With PK items it's like, "wow I have an item, so strong now!!!" But it's not really you being strong, it's the item making you strong...

Status
Not open for further replies.