• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Bending Sounds!

Sounds in Project Korra?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonelight

Verified Member
Maybe they could create a Project Korra resource pack. Or whatever, but custom sounds would be so flipping cool. I don't carS about the other sounds, but the main sound I want is when you enter and exit the spirit world, or when the avatar enters the avatar state! Ugh that would be so cool!

owlcool

Verified Member
I love how this started out as a fun add-on to air bending, but turned into a major debuff for firebending. So now you are going to hear a combustion bender breath in minecraft, yay. To bad firebending is my favorite element.

owlcool

Verified Member
I meant a FireBlast, which is seen most definitely in the show, quite a lot. I would even go far to say it's most firebenders primary offensive tool, and it always makes a sound. Here's a fight from TLA where every single shot made of fire is making a sound the second it fires. If you want more, I can provide.
You seem to forget that almost every one of zuko's blasts were explosive. You can't do it that quickly in the game, but you might as well debuff it if it goes with the show.

owlcool

Verified Member
No please. Let's make it so that firebending makes the loudest, most obvious noise, while air slightly swishes, earth sounds like a ghast, and water is a crunching sound like people running on grass. Makes so much sense, and is totally fair for all the elements.

Silentnate347

Verified Member
No please. Let's make it so that firebending makes the loudest, most obvious noise, while air slightly swishes, earth sounds like a ghast, and water is a crunching sound like people running on grass. Makes so much sense, and is totally fair for all the elements.
You should list the actual sound names your suggesting.
For example mob.ghast.shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.