• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bending Problems

jagr92

Verified Member
Hello! First of all congratulations for this amazing plugin!

Me and my friend have open a private server to play with our friends. The server is in 1.12 and we have installed the lastest version of projectkorra, but we have some problems:

-The Avatar cannot activate the AvatarState (when is tried, sounds like a metal but nothing happens, and we already tried the command bending.ability.AvatarState). In 1.10 can activate it, but after 1.10 can not.

-Also, where could we find moves like icewall, earthsurf or firebreath? Some servers have these moves but we have not found it anywhere.

Thank you for your attention.

Pride

Verified Member
-The Avatar cannot activate the AvatarState (when is tried, sounds like a metal but nothing happens, and we already tried the command bending.ability.AvatarState). In 1.10 can activate it, but after 1.10 can not.
Thank you for your attention.
It's a bug, I'm pretty sure.
*shrugs*
No one tells me anything.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Have you tried reloggin? If the cooldown is the issue then you'll be able to activate it just fine after relogging and then it'll "break" after that use. If this is happening, then lessen the cooldown in the config. Otherwise, I'm not sure what the issue is or if anyone else is having it in this version. I know I submitted a Bug Report about an Avatar State bug a while ago but that was for a different version and I assume it'll get fixed.

jagr92

Verified Member
Have you tried reloggin? If the cooldown is the issue then you'll be able to activate it just fine after relogging and then it'll "break" after that use. If this is happening, then lessen the cooldown in the config. Otherwise, I'm not sure what the issue is or if anyone else is having it in this version. I know I submitted a Bug Report about an Avatar State bug a while ago but that was for a different version and I assume it'll get fixed.
Yes!! I have already tried reloading and it also does not work... I have changed the cooldown to 7200 and have the same effect...