• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Bending In Safezone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asim681

Verified Member
  • Which plugin you are using: Factions
  • Which version of the plugin you are using (Can be found with /bending version): 1.2.0
  • Where the bug exists (Is it in an ability, a command, etc): Players can easily bend in faction safezones, when in the config it says respectfactions is set to true.
  • A detailed description of the bug you found.: Players just tried bending at spawn and little by little it was starting to grief the spawn.
  • What should be happening instead: The faction safezone should prevent the bending from working or occuring.

asim681

Verified Member
We have to use the latest ones? Because that would mean all the factions would be gone, and that the new factions plugin does not have the factions prefix before a persons name when they message in public chat on the server.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
We have to use the latest ones? Because that would mean all the factions would be gone, and that the new factions plugin does not have the factions prefix before a persons name when they message in public chat on the server.
I recommend just restarting your world, it gives everyone a fresh start if they want to make a new faction or want to get more resources that old players may have taken.

asim681

Verified Member
Ok well now factions is uploaded, and its still allowing players to bend in safezone. This is getting me stressed out.

asim681

Verified Member
Well I know this is the latest factions plugin the one on 23rd of July, and the latest massive plugin, is there something I need to config? PS: I do not use spam bots.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
There is a line in the ProjectKorra config that says 'RespectFactions:' or something like that, make sure that says true..

Status
Not open for further replies.