• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bending help

ThatTacticalGuy

Verified Member
So after being away for a few months i'm trying to get my server booted up again but i'm having a few issues. First, how do I become the avatar? I am choosing all the elements but when I choose a new one it takes the old one away? This is how I did it before so maybe it's changed idk. Some abilities also are not working, such as fireblast and lightning.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Yes, and after correctly allowing these things I am still incapable of using fireblast or lightning etc, also, I really appreciate the help so far.
Do you have factions or towny and could you have possibly been in an area where you couldn't bend? Like a different faction or town?

ThatTacticalGuy

Verified Member
Do you have factions or towny and could you have possibly been in an area where you couldn't bend? Like a different faction or town?
I typed in /region flag __global__ tnt allow same with the other permission, everything popped up normal and then no fire blast! I am fairly new to it all so it's possible im just stupid.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I typed in /region flag __global__ tnt allow same with the other permission, everything popped up normal and then no fire blast! I am fairly new to it all so it's possible im just stupid.
Do you have any type of world protection plugins?

Sketz

Verified Member
If you know how to use worldguard, on how to select a certain area correctly, then all you need to do to the region for bending is this:

Code:
/region flag __global__ pvp allow
|| Enables PvP for fighting Ex: Arenas

Code:
/region flag __global__ build allow
|| Enables block place/breaking for building || False, some players cannot bend right

Code:
/region flag __global tnt allow
|| Enables TNT, this is enabled to help firebending work

Code:
/region flag __global__ light allow
Enables Lighter, this helps firebending work

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
If you know how to use worldguard, on how to select a certain area correctly, then all you need to do to the region for bending is this:

Code:

Code:
|| Enables block place/breaking for building || False, some players cannot bend right

Code:

Code:
DONT USE /NUKE WHEN YOU DID THIS

ThatTacticalGuy

Verified Member

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:
Despite entering all of this I am still not able to do it, as I said however, other bending does work.