• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed /Bending Give Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearlessFrost

Verified Member
Second report of the day!
Plugin: ProjectKorra Core
Version: v1.4.0 BETA 8
Where the bug exists: The command /bending give
Description:
So if you type '/bending give grapplinghook' without the <properties> part included, you get this:
http://pastebin.com/5MFxyTPA
I understand that the error happened because I typed the command without the essential properties part, but my assumption is that it should tell you that you need the properties part rather than tell you "An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command"

Also, if you type "GrapplingHook" instead of "grapplinghook", the plugin says
"This is not a valid bending item
Acceptable Items: GrapplingHook"
/b h give also says "Items: GrapplingHook"
My assumption again would be that "Acceptable Items" should say "grapplinghook" instead, since it seems to be case sensitive.
What should happen: Stated above. No errors in console, and "Acceptable Items" should display "grapplinghook" (same goes for /b h give). :)

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
These should be fixed in 1.4.0 BETA 11. The casing of GrapplingHook now does not matter. You can type it as GrAppLiNgHooK for all I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.