• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bending Display Board - (Universal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedk1

Note: This addon has been removed. jedk1 was banned from ProjectKorra and decided that the completely mature thing to do would be to remove as many of his downloads as possible. Don't ask why he was banned, that information will not be revealed. - MistPhizzle

A big thanks to the people who helped me test this, it would a buggy mess if it wasn't for you guys :D
Bending Display Board
Firstly, a HUGE thanks to @AlexTheCoder for making the bukkit version possible! At least 50% credit goes to him for the help with it!

What does it do?
The Bending Display Board adds a toggle-able scoreboard to your screen, displaying all the moves you have bound!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V 1.1.0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V 1.0.0

Spigot - Left || Bukkit - Right
How do I install it?
This is a completely server-side plugin as it utilizes scoreboards, so nothing is needed client-side. Simply download this from the download link below, and drop it into your plugins folder!

Download (Supports both Bukkit & Spigot!): -NEW

Korra Version: 1.5.0 BETA 11
V_1.0.0 - MediaFire Download Link

Requirements:
This should work on any spigot/bukkit server that was designed for 1.7.9+.

New Bugs:
-None Yet!

Old Bugs:

Spigot Version Bugs:
Due to scoreboard limitations I am yet to find a solution to, here is the current known bug list:
- Move names over 16 characters long, will be cut short and made to 16 characters, meaning they will appear white on the display with no formatting. (With the exception of WaterManipulation because I added the code for that one to work).
- Possibility to crash users on 1.7.X if being run on a 1.8 server.
- Doesn't show Cool downs (YET).

Bukkit Version Bugs:
-None as of yet!
Permission:
- 'bboard.player' The player has this by default, it is required for the player to be able to toggle the board and to be able to see the board.

Download (make sure you get the right version!): -OLD
Korra Version: 1.4.0
SPIGOT V_1.0.0 - MediaFire Download Link
BUKKIT V_1.0.0 - MediaFire Download Link
ChangeLog can be found HERE!

Found a Bug? Please report it using the following format:
- Spigot Ver/Build/Patch
- Korra Ver
- BendingBoard Ver
- Connected Client Ver (If possible and is related to crash/bug)
- Server Stats (Ram, Average TPS)

Last edited by a moderator:

Verdinhox2

Verified Member
make those abilities public pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D?

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Nice job with this! I was thinking about making something like this but now I don't have to :D

cookiem42

Verified Member
I'm gonna test this out, knowing you it'll be great. I made a suggestion on this a long time ago, good to finally see someone do it.

jedk1

Does it say when a move is on cooldown?
i played with the idea of this, but from past experience, constantly sending scoreboard updates causes a lag. + theres the issue of move name lengths maxing out at 16 characters. if i was to add a strike thru if on cooldown, that would mean i can only use 14 characters for colored names. atm its if a move is over 16 characters long, the scoreboard just sets it as white, if i reduce that 16 to 14, im limiting it even more which i didnt want to.

So in the end, as much as i really wanted to have it display cooldown, it would lag to much :c (unless theres a custom event that runs when a player move is no longer on cooldown that i could use)

xXturbokidXx

Verified Member
Jedk1, this is really cool! I've been wanting something like this for a while now. I had one question though, what is the difference between Spigot and Bukkit? (I've used Bukkit forever, xD)

jedk1

Jedk1, this is really cool! I've been wanting something like this for a while now. I had one question though, what is the difference between Spigot and Bukkit? (I've used Bukkit forever, xD)
Im not gonna get into the argument about bukkit and spigot, but the reason this is only for spigot atm, is because of a single method, that makes the text on the scoreboard colored.

CallumPriestley

Verified Member
Can this be used in Bukkit but without the colours? If not is there anyway there will be a non colour bukkit version? Spigot is hard to acquire now with the legal issue?

jedk1

Can this be used in Bukkit but without the colours? If not is there anyway there will be a non colour bukkit version? Spigot is hard to acquire now with the legal issue?
I dont have a bukkit version to build against. So i cant change it for bukkit as it uses different methods.

CallumPriestley

Verified Member
I dont have a bukkit version to build against. So i cant change it for bukkit as it uses different methods.
Damn:/ I really like this board but i cant seem to get a stable Spigot build for my server:/ Im new to Spigot any help would be greatly appreciated:)

Status
Not open for further replies.