• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed /bending choose issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack

Verified Member
I am using ProjectKorra (Core) 1.6.0
The problem exists with the command /bending choose.
When my normal users type /bending choose, it says they do not have permission. I have given that group the permission bending.player in the config file.
Since they have bending.player, to my understanding, they should be able to choose their bending.

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
When my normal users type /bending choose, it says they do not have permission. I have given that group the permission bending.player in the config file.
Since they have bending.player, to my understanding, they should be able to choose their bending.
what permissions plugin are u using, some permissions plugins dont support wildcard usage. Eg) bending.player

jack

Verified Member
I'm using PermissionsEx. I also tried to reconfigure it so that they could have all permissions except for Avatar and Admin stuff. Still didn't work.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Did they already choose an element? If so try giving them the rechoose permission, which I forgot xD

jack

Verified Member
No, I was testing it out on myself.....When I gave them all perms except for admin and avatar, they still weren't able to choose.

Ashwish

Verified Member
The bending choose permission is "Bending.command.choose" This will give them choose a element.
The bending choose permission is "Bending.command.choose" This will give them choose a element.
The re-choose permission is "Bending.command.rechoose". This will let them re-choose their element after they have already chosen one.

jack

Verified Member
This bug has been fixed. Thank you for your help everyone!
No, it's not an issue with the new update, 1.7.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.