• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bending Choose Command

Tyguy_Gaming

Verified Member
Hello!

I have a question on the bending choose command. No matter what I do, the default group in my server cannot use /bending choose (element). I have added the permission node and it still does not work. In addition to this, the bending signs plugin, (Which I know is not official) does not give access to the sub-elements, but /b ch does. So, I would love for some help in fixing my server permissions!

xNuminousx

Verified Member
You are not able to use /bending choose for Spirits. To bestow those elements you'll need to use admin commands in whatever form you'd like. For example: Command signs or holograms. Also, there are no sub-elements in Spirits, only 3 main elements. ALSO this is no place to ask for support in the Spirits add-on. You must do that in the actual Spirits thread.

As for your other issues, I'm not sure what's going on.

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
im confused what this has to do with spirits lol

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
You are not able to use /bending choose for Spirits. To bestow those elements you'll need to use admin commands in whatever form you'd like. For example: Command signs or holograms. Also, there are no sub-elements in Spirits, only 3 main elements. ALSO this is no place to ask for support in the Spirits add-on. You must do that in the actual Spirits thread.

As for your other issues, I'm not sure what's going on.
I'm talking about this, no where in the post did it say anything about spirits lol, this was an issue caused by them not having the rechoose permission most likely.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I'm talking about this, no where in the post did it say anything about spirits lol, this was an issue caused by them not having the rechoose permission most likely.
That’s what I’m saying. I thought they said Spirits and not signs. When you commented, I reread it and saw it written as “signs” and not “spirits”